You have no items in your shopping cart.
Georgia Real Estate
- Course Title (click for details)
Georgia "The Works Deluxe" Package75 Hours
Regular Price: $349.00
The Georgia "The Works Deluxe" Package has everything in it from "The Works" packages PLUS the reference textbook Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession.
Included in "The Works Deluxe" Package:
- Georgia 75-Hour Sales Prelicense Course.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep: This is comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include two 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). All in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
- MathMaster: The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Includes hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use, and formulas.
- Georgia Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Book): Please note that our courses are designed to comply with the state requirements without the need of a textbook. This book is added value to the package and an additional resource.
Georgia Sales Pre-license75 Hours$249.00
It has everything needed to satisfy Georgia's state education requirement for a real estate salesperson to qualify to take the state licensing exam.
This course is an excellent introduction or review of the fundamentals of completing and presenting Georgia Association of REALTORS form real estate contracts.
Topics include: recognizing problems to avoid when completing contracts; calculating the purchase price of the property; describing the method of payment, including loan financing contingencies; locating and entering the legal description of the property; presenting offers and counteroffers, handling earnest money, preparing special stipulations, and processing residential leases.
Georgia Real Estate (Textbook only)N/A Hours$50.00
Georgia Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession is not only the premier textbook for those wishing to enter the real estate profession; it is also a thorough reference all Georgia real estate professionals should own. Charles J. Jacobus and Thomas E. Gillett cover the basic requirements necessary to obtain a real estate license in Georgia and detail each step in a real estate transaction. The authors’ ability to take complex topics and bring them to life in a practical, useful, and relevant way is unsurpassed!